Affinity Designer UX software is used for creating digital imagery. It offers a friendly UI with a wide collection of editing tools. Ideal for printing and web design, it works with all popular file formats such as PSD, AI, PDF, SVG, etc. The desktop app is available on Mac, Windows, and iPad. The pricing is highly lucrative for creative professionals.
Affinity Designer Pricing:
The software is sold as a downloadable software package priced at 24.99 USD for Mac and Windows, and 9.99 USD for iPad. You need to buy separate licenses for separate computers. A free trial available for Windows and Mac Applications.
Affinity Designer UX Software Demo:
Users interested in checking out full features of the app and verify if the pricing is suitable for you or not can use the free trial available for Mac and Windows PC.
Most impactful features that make the software a strong Graphic Design Application
- Wide Range of Effect and Tools
- From vector editing tools to live gradient effects, the app covers everything you need.
- 60 FPS pan and zoom, with real-time blend previews.
- Optimized for Professionals
- Optimized performance that can handle multiple objects without any lag.
- Unlimited workspaces with full vector and raster support for professional editing.
- Built-in Document version control with multiple futures.
- Works with CMYK, 16 & 32bit RGB, Pantone, ICC profiles.
- Works as a desktop application on Windows and Mac OS.
- Dedicated touch-friendly iPad app.