UXPin is a wireframing and interactive prototyping design tool used for documentation and system designing with features like conditional interactions, expressions, data generator and so on. The designing tool has an easy to comprehend interface, making it simple for even those people with no prior knowledge in designing. The software using Cloud storage makes it easy for the user to get access to their work anytime.
- Capable of creating both high-end and low-end prototypes
- Helps in defining the prototypes to the users for complex designs, with the help of annotation tools
- Facilitates for the user enough scope for customization, by letting them create Animation and Sketch Files of their own
- Allows the user to add graphic charts, tables and pictures for better presentability.
- Co-designs prototypes in real time to suit the specific needs of the user or the organization
- Allows the clients to get a preview of the projects and lets them grasp and comprehend the performance of the product
- Advanced Designing System
- Creates a reusable toolkit which saves time in the long run, as the need of scaling each time gets eliminated
- Customizes designing, improves consistency, and makes component-based designing simple, at the same time adding cross-platform compatibility
According to the needs of the business/user, UXPin Pricing offers subscription with prices ranging from $19 to $29 per user per month. The UXPin Pricing segments are as given below:
- Basic - $19/user/month
- Advanced - $29/user/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing to be decided over mail.
UXPin provides a Demo program both on the software and the website for 14 days. It lets the user create a new prototype or import an existing design and edit or work on it.