Cisco Jabber is a unified communication solution designed for mid-size to large businesses in finance, consulting, and various other industries. It is an XML-based open-source web conferencing tool that provides instant messaging, audio and video calls, desktop sharing, and more. A Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) application, Jabber offers features such as multiline support, calendar integration, and an integrated communications manager. Additionally, Jabber has bots for automatic sending and receiving messages, calls, etc.
Cisco Jabber Pricing
The software is available on a quote basis. All the prospective customers can contact the vendor for the Cisco Jabber pricing details or to request a quote. The software doesn’t provide interested customers with a free version of the software. Cisco doesn’t have any trial period offer as well.
Cisco Jabber Demo
It demonstrates its software use on Cisco’s official blog with the help of informative infographic videos that are uploaded on YouTube. These videos acquaint the user with the key functionalities and features.
- Uses only a stable internet connection to communicate and collaborate with the overall team.
- Allows to make calls from mobile phone or computer with the ease of use.
- Saves budget on analog hardware, communication with team, bills, etc.
- Reduces hardware costs by 80%, and phone bills by approximately 50% by using the software.
- Lacks any kind of geographical boundaries with reachability to every country that has an internet connection.
- Integration of any device with the jabber extension results in far and wide reachability with seamless communication.
- Possesses innovative features like calendar integration, multi-line support, and an integrated communications manager.
- Usage of bots for sending and receiving messages, chats, etc.