Altaro is an award-winning, high-performance virtual machine backup and replication software. It can be set up in less than 15 minutes to help you manage backup and restore tasks. Monitor and control your tasks without the worry of replication using the powerful features of the VM backup solution.
The Altaro VM Backup pricing is based upon the number of hosts and the additional features which include the number of VM backups, deduplication and cloud management. The per-host price is $595. While one can add on additional features, the Altaro VM Backup pricing varies from $595 to $875 per host.
A fully functional 30 day trial of the software can be downloaded for usage along with access to the Cloud management console. Micro-businesses can download the trial version for up to 2 hosts to try out the product.
Protecting your data is easy and quick. Its features include:
- Efficient backup & recovery
- It can be installed quickly without complex software configuration
- Provides you full control to manage your backups from a single console
- Instantly access any VM backup
- Boot any version of a VM without affecting the previous backup points
- Know the status of your backups with the Unique Backup health monitor
- Scheduled backup verification
- Quick access to files from your previously made backups
- Automated scheduled backups to help you avoid any errors
- Run more backups simultaneously
- Concurrently run more backups at the same time
- Reduce your backup time and become efficient