vSpace virtualization software allows multiple operating systems to run from a single computer. Through NComputing access devices, users can replace computers with virtualized desktops. vSpace virtualization software simplifies and consolidates the maintenance work and as the virtualized desktops do not require maintenance and users only need to maintain the computer. User data and antivirus protection is stored on a centralized server that allows for easy backup and secure protection.
vSpace pricing is free to use with eligible NComputing devices. For hosting more than five concurrent connections, an active subscription is required on all connected devices. For more information regarding vSpace pricing, interested users can contact the customer support at their website.
There is no information by Space virtualization software available on their website regarding demo. Businesses can contact customer service for further information and book a free trial for themselves.
- Connect all virtualized desktops to a single centralized server through LAN or WIFI and avoid the purchase of more operating systems and hard drives
- Keep all user data on a centralized served with easy backup facility and secure antivirus protection to prevent malware, viruses and data theft
- Prevent duplicate expenses by sharing operating system and antivirus protection of the computer with the virtualized desktops through the central server
- Avoid the maintenance hassles, complexities and expenses of multiple computers by using a single computer and a health monitor service with real time alerts
- Easy Access and Management
- Take advantage of vSpace’s exceptional compatibility features to access vSpace on a wide range of devices from L-Series, MX-Series and RX300 access device to Windows computer
- Use vSpace Console software to manage all connected user sessions and access devices for small and large deployments
- Effortless Setup
- Start using vSpace within moments through its fast deployment and uncomplicated setup procedure