Expression Web, designed by Microsoft is a comprehensive tool for designing, developing and publishing attributed websites that conform to web standards. It gives tools to produce standard compliant websites with built-in support for today’s web standards, suave CSS design capabilities, and visual diagnostic tools. Microsoft Expression Web Design Software makes it smoother to create and maintain exceptional web sites.
Microsoft Expression Web Pricing
There are no details regarding Expression Web Pricing as the prices vary depending on the tools and feature the user chooses to purchase, the total price is displayed on checkout. Interested users can contact the sales department of Microsoft for getting details about the pricing segments of Expression Web Pricing.
Expression Web Demo
A free version of Expression Web 4 is available for download in the official website. Interested users can download it and proceed to learning it. Microsoft also has a page named “Education help & learning” on the website. Users can check that out to learn about different tools and softwares of Microsoft.
Expression Web Features
→ System requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0 to install and run. It uses its own standards-based rendering engine which is different from Internet Explorer's Trident engine.
- Get an image thumbnail preview in Windows 7 and Vista
→ Interactive snapshot panel
- Conversational mode for both internet explorer and firefox
- Preview dynamic content and code
→ Universal comment/uncomment
- Context sensitive comment and uncomment function
- Insert appropriate comment only, depending upon the code block selected
- Design and save multiple layouts of application and panels
- Get several starter workspace layouts
- Create own panel layouts and save them to custom workspaces