DoodleKit website builder software allows small businesses and independent individuals to create a website without having to worry about how to code for the back-end and front-end features of the website. It is an easy to use tool which provides users with the options to choose a template, create a template and much more.
DoodleKit Pricing has many options suiting business needs for everyone costing $0 to $49 per month for the services. Here are DoodleKit Pricing segments:
- Free- $0 per month with limited features
- Simple - $14/month with 5 extra users
- Business- $29/month with 20 extra users
- Advanced - $49/month with unlimited users
Detailed pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about pricing plans, contact the company.
DoodleKit website builder software has a blog and support where users can find how-tos and guides on each and every functionality and everything that may be required to use DoodleKit. Interested parties who want to try the software before going for a paid version can use the free version with basic features to get a hang of it.
- Pick as many templates as required from the template library without any template-wise cost.
- Modify a template according to creative needs through the tweaking feature.
- Export and import templates to each other using DoodleKit.
- Choose from a range of backgrounds, border effects, fonts and icons to design websites.
- Upload banners, logos and any other files and multimedia that may be required.
SEO and Analytics
- Use SEO tools to make sure the website created is recognized by search engines and is good enough to rank high.
- Monitor website usage statistics including hits and visits and IP addresses of visitors.
Blog and Forums
- Improve website traffic by adding a blog to the website and advertising posts using social media tools.
- Provide an online community to users and allow users to register and share content with each other.
Shopping and Forms
- Build an online store for products and services and add payment options from PayPal or Google.
- Collect data from users by creating forms and receive forms when filed by email