Ethnio website builder software is a UX research recruiting, participant database management, scheduling, and incentives tool. It allows the user to intercept people from using a website or app interface, schedule and conduct moderated or automated research, and pay automated incentives. Ethnio was designed with the goal to use people who associate with a product or interface in the moment rather than recruiting random people who might not have the required affinity or dedication.
Ethnio Pricing offers monthly as well as yearly billing options for payments. The packages under Ethnio Pricing are:
- Little: $79 per month
- Big: $179 per month
- Pro: $349 per month
- Enterprise: Pilot plans available
Detailed pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about pricing plans, contact the company.
Ethnio website builder software provides an extensive demo on its website on request for free. Interested users can get acquainted with Ethnio and its compelling features by visiting the website and requesting a detailed demo.
- Create screener links that can be used web intercepts or native app intercepts support any kind of web search
- Sort and filter segments based on responses provided by the screener and use branching logic to narrow down recruitment pool
- Track, schedule, and pay participants through a centralized database for complete research participant interaction
- Prompt participants through messages, emails, and phone calls through automated reminders
- Make payments anywhere in the world with automated conversion and rounding of currency to suit recipient and rounds amounts
- Ensure anonymous study with blind payments and build trust with participants through branding
- Make use of three types of logic: targeting, drill-downs, and branching logic for comprehensive research
- Customize website with input code provided to administrators who are HTML-savvy and manage entire participant data in one place
- Control intercept triggers through app intercepts in iOS as well as android and web intercepts using variables
- Ensure only one intercept with intercept exclusivity, shut-off the receipt of responses beyond a certain amount using the limiter, and use custom targeting filters