Beaver Builder is a flexible drag and drops page builder that works on the front end of your WordPress website. HTML or wrestling with confusing shortcodes is not required with the use of it. Building beautiful, professional WordPress pages is as easy as dragging and dropping. It also supports core and third party WordPress widgets and shortcodes. It is a WordPress page builder that works according to the client’s theme. It is 100% mobile-friendly and is optimized for performance.
Beaver Builder Pricing
The Beaver Builder Pricing is available in 3 segments for the users. its Pricing ranges from $99 to $399. Here are the details of the three Beaver Builder Pricing segments:
- Standard - $99 per month
- Pro - $199 per month
- Enterprise - $399 per month
The company offers a product demo through its website, on request.
Beaver Builder Demo
Control Access Based on User Role
- Shortcuts are customizable so that the client can change them according to convenience.
- Each shortcut comes with a keycode and a key. To make changes to the shortcut, the client will have to get the key from the database that is known as the shortcuts dictionary.
- Can set in which users will have admin and editing access.
- Access and make changes to Access under “Settings” in the “User Access” tab.
- Can grant or deny access to the four user roles for WordPress through Contributor, Administrator, Author, and Editor.
Animations and Video Backgrounds
- Provides all the necessary tools that will be needed by their partners, including everything from eye-catching banners to textual links that are all optimized and designed for conversion.
- Once approved, affiliates can begin marketing right away.
- Can give a website a professional look if done correctly. They can grab the attention of your visitors and make them stay.
- Use many types of backgrounds on your website without any difficulty.