The Genesis Architecture has adopted a mobile-first approach when it comes to responsive design. Commonly called the "best practices" of designing for all apps, many that find mobile-first a little overwhelming. Yet with DevKit anyone can be a first-time smartphone master. Because DevKit is primarily a Child Theme DEV tool, it should come as no surprise that it can be used to incorporate any form of custom code required for the success of the website. DevKit provides the PRO software with styles, features, and scripts to get the job done right.
devKit pricing is yearly and lifetime. devkit pricing depends on the interest of buying i.e. it includes two types, they are:
- DevKit Plugin - $49, includes 1 year of support and updates with Unlimited license activations.
- DevKit for a lifetime - $199, includes lifetime support and updates.
Detailed pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about pricing plans, contact the company.
DevKit website builder software does not have a free version in order to access Devkit, the following licenses can be taken mention in the DevKit pricing. The full features of devKit can be availed by buying any of the licences that is available in devKit pricing.
Styles and fonts
- Provides more than twelve homepage styles that a unique way builds the website.
- Gives parallax background, video background, slider background and a variety of Google fonts.
Bootstrap 4+ based
- Based on bootstrap framework 4 that enables responsive mega menu and clean modern code.
- Create a responsive design using the bootstrap framework 4 of devKit.
- Build and test your connectors, that facilitates the interaction of a Mule application with external resources, such as databases or APIs, through REST, SOAP or Java SDK.
- Enables the development of Anypoint Connectors, creating the functionality of the connectors and coding the connectors.
- Supported by various types of authentication including OAuth and username and password authentication support.
- DataSense support to acquire remote metadata.