SB Pro or Pagestead is a website building software that lets its users create self-hosted and white-label websites as well as create a SaaS (Software as a Service) business providing website building software. Users can make paid packages for others to buy for website building using Pagestead. On purchasing the software users receive the source code and a license to use it.
SB Pro Pricing
SB Pro pricing is a little hefty, but it is a one-time fee for the license and users can use the software forever. SB Pro pricing is also justified because it allows users to resell the software through a SaaS business. SB Pro pricing has the following plans:
- Professional - $699 one-time fee for 1 server and 250 blocks.
- Enterprise- $2499 one-time fee for unlimited servers and 450 blocks.
SB Pro Demo
Users interested in trying the software before investing can look at the live demo available on the website. It provides a support portal and a blog for how-tos and tutorials. It also provides a 14-day money-back guarantee in case users don’t want to continue with the software.
Monetization with SaaS
- Make money by creating packages for customers to subscribe to a user’s SaaS business.
- Use payment services from PayPal and Stripe to get money to user bank accounts.
Blocks and Components
- Build websites using professionally designed blocks like covers, features, slideshows, etc. provided with the software.
- Use components like navigation bars, headings, text blocks, images, videos, maps, etc. to get more detail into websites.
Templates and Style Editor
- Use well-designed pre-made templates for websites.
- Design websites using the style editor to customize it according to the brand.
- SB Pro allows users to accept forms easily and sends data to the user.
Built-In HTML Editor
- Control source code for each block using built-in HTML editor and error-detection.