Sitejet Website Builder Software is the most widely used website design and development software that boasts of comprehensive CMS and project management capabilities that simplify, and automate the tasks of professional website designers and developers. It seems perfect for freelancing professionals and agencies. Sitejet comes loaded with an impressive bulk of array of tools, including website management features, website generator, customer portal, etc.
Sitejet Pricing plan starts at $5.00 per month. It also offers a free version. The Sitejet Pricing option is available on the website and the buyers have to register on the website to get a specific quote. The other Sitejet Pricing plans are detailed below:
- Professional - $5/month
- Team- $19/month
- Agency- $89/month
For more details about pricing plans, please contact the company.
Sitejet website builder software offers a free trial period of 14 days with no credit card requirement also for its users if they want to know which plan they should go with. The user may request a demo from the vendor and talk with their industry experts.
- Displays every template perfectly on desktops as well as mobile and is fully customizable
- Manages and updates contact information through the site along with the headers, footers, “Contact Us” page with a click
- Provide a few details and have a custom website created within a click
- Get recommendations for templates, code blocks, and designs as created in real-time
- Update the page quickly without a line of code with using the quick and simple visual editor
- Crop, resize and adjust images directly inside the app before integrating them into the desired design
- Improve the search engine rankings with SEO and metadata for each subpage, along with built-in image compression, code minimization, and lazy loading
- Gather as much data as needed with integration of user’s favorite analytics tools
- View all the current websites and their progress in a simplified dashboard
- Keep up-to-date with the status of all websites until the process reaches from preparation to published