Snappages Website Builder Software is a tool for creating websites. Nearly a decade ago, it was launched with the goal to be the simplest way to create a website. It is compliant with businesses of all types having a wide range of requirements and expectations. It is a platform with rich features that are easy to use and understood even by a novice. The software can be described as ‘Simplowerful’ - a simple yet powerful tool that offers a unique website creation experience.
SnapPages Pricing has plans that cater to a variety of business needs. At any point, plans chosen can be upgraded or downgraded as desired. The following segments are included under the SnapPages Pricing plans:
- Basic: $12 per month billed annually or $16 per month billed annually
- Advanced: $18 per month billed annually or $26 per month billed annually
For more details about their pricing plans, please contact the company.
SnapPages Website Builder Software provides an extensive demo on its website for free. Interested users can get acquainted with SnapPages and its compelling features by visiting the website and proceeding by clicking on the subject ‘Demo.
Smooth content editing
- Build a professional website in no time in the easiest way with a user-friendly interface and absorbing features
- Edit content simply with the ‘drag and drop’ feature and refine the concerned site as desired
- Create an engrossing website using highly responsive and customizable templates on any device
- Stay in the lead with automated features that scale and adjust layouts depending on the screen size
Compliancy is the key
- Cater to a large audience who use smartphones with page sections keeping in mind that browsing on mobile phones is a definite trend
- Create content and consolidate it into longer pages easily with innovative section templates since scrolling has become faster than clicking
- Integrate with third party users using custom code snippets throughout the website
- Attract huge crowds to the website with quick and seamless integrations with third-party users including YouTube, MailChimp, and more