Mockflow is a cloud-based solution and is very popular with designers and software developers. The designers can use this wireframe software to do planning and designing. They can use it to share and collaborate at the same time. Mockflow helps designers create a skeleton of websites and applications. It produces a basic layout with all features and functions.
Here is a list of some essential features that make software designing easy:
Plenty of customization options:
Clean, simple and easy-to-handle interface
- A large number of components are available, including images, texts, video mock-ups, bars.
- The extension library is ready for the user to produce detailed prototypes.
The sharing prototype is easy
- The user interface is effective, simple, and can be used in multiple devices.
- The menu appears on the top of the window. Other options lie on the sidebar.
Several exportation options are offered
- After creating a prototype, the user can share it with the client using different admin options.
- The user can open real-time chat windows within a project to collaborate with experts.
- The user can export his/her creation in a variety of methods, like PDFs, MS Word files, Excel Sitemaps, etc.
- For some export capabilities, the designer needs to be a premium user of Mockflow.
Mockflow pricing is available in three basic plans. There is a premium Mockflow Pricing plan available for a single user that is $14-$19/ month/ user. There is Team-Pack Mockflow Pricing available for $29-$39/ month/ 3 users. There is also an Enterprise plan which is available for about $160-/month.
There is a Mockflow free plan available with unlimited time for trial. Though, this plan has hindrances, like it restricts several projects and collaborators. It provides enough features in the free version to test before choosing the premium plan.