Infinity workflow management software is a highly flexible and customizable workflow management platform. Armed with a toolset that helps the user organize any type of project or business with ease. Seamlessly integrates into any kind of business from small home businesses to large enterprises. The customizable structure through templates and powerful features makes sure that the user workspace is clutter-free while granting instant access to all important data with just one click.
Infinity Pricing offers lifetime access to their platform with prices starting from $99 going all the way up to $899. Including all features just with a varying number of collaborators. Here are Infinity Pricing divided as per modules served:
- Team: $99/10 users
- Startup: $149/25 users
- Business: $299/50 users
- Company: $499/100 users
- Enterprise: $899/unlimited users
Infinity workflow management software pricing has 5 paid plans.
Infinity workflow management software does not allow a free trial but offers a money-back guarantee within 20 days of purchase enabling users to gain a full refund. Infinity has extensive guides and tutorials available on their website along with an information-rich community of blogs and forums. 24/7 live support is also available.
- Helps the user head a marketing team by using the Marketing Management template
- Provides SEO, content marketing channels, campaign management, and many other marketing tools all from one place
- Keeps all parts of sales processes connected, informed and functioning smoothly while still retaining its simplicity
- Find all relevant data such as client accounts, estimate contract values, important dates all through the sales template
- Contains everything from tools to create a product strategy to everyday development work
- Grants the user ability to check what is going on in each sprint by preparing tasks in the backlog and virtual tracking
- Collaborate on projects with teams easily by having access to all important information through the Project template
- Divide major projects into smaller tasks and assign them to people individually while tracking everyone’s progress and setting due dates