Kissflow workflow management is designed to boost productivity in the business with the help of fluid forms, visual workflows, access control, and report and analytics. They have customized features that require no coding, are easy to use, integration-friendly, and built for scalability and real-time analytics. Kissflow is a very flexible platform for those who wish to manage everything from purchasing to vendor management.
Kissflow Workflow Management Pricing:
Kissflow Workflow Management has pricing plans built for teams of all sizes. It can cost from $360 per month to $1000 per month. Here are the pricing plans of Kissflow Workflow Management:
- Starter - $360/month(starts at 30 users)
- Growing - $490/month(starts at 50 users)
- Enterprise - $1000/month(starts at 100 users)
A free trial is available for all three plans.
Kissflow Workflow Management Demo:
Kissflow Workflow Management provides a free demo on the website to acquaint the users with all its functionalities. On schedule, Kissflow sets up a demo at its earliest.
Kissflow Workflow Management Features:
- Generate conventional reports. Use dashboards, and procure practical insights
- Create workflow visually and make changes swiftly anytime
- Dynamic routing of items to the right team members based on SOPs
- Instant creation of processes, assigning users and launching without delay
- Handle the operations comfortably due to its easy-to-understand interface
- Build forms with substantial content without any codes to be written by the user
- Automated assignments and escalations to reduce error and increase speed
- Exercise control over each process and ensure that all SLAs are monitored
- Work seamlessly with team members from anywhere in the world
- Collaborative workplace due to process-based activity feeds