Kronos workforce central workforce management software helps in creating bet-fit schedules, tracking time and attendance of the employees. Measuring productivity based on the data produced are vital to an organization to retain a high performing workforce. The software provides assistance in driving business outcomes by engaging employees, controlling labor cost and minimum compliance risk to ensure smooth functioning of an organization.
Kronos workforce central pricing
The pricing plans are unique and custom built for each user and business. The pricing segments charge $6 per employee in an organization. The pricing plans are given below in a detailed format:
Kronos Pricing: $6 per user/ per month
Kronos workforce central demo
The software does not provide free trials. The official website contains video tutorials for easy understanding of the functioning of the software features.
Krono workforce central features
- Provides simplified solutions for monitoring employee time and attendance
- Managing time with more accuracy and precision with the help of the data received.
- Automated conversion of work hours to payroll enable easy and simple management of payroll.
- Scheduling workforce dimensions with accuracy with forecasting abilities which help in improving optimal labor distribution
- Automated scheduling optimizes scheduling, communication and deployment of public safety personnel.
- Manage absence more easily with accurate automated data , which helps in avoiding loss of productivity
- Mitigate employee absence with proper tools to ensure consistent absence and leave policy enforcement.
- Labour activity management
- Provides production order tracking to gain insight into manufacturing labour events.
- Provision of real-time data for accessing staffing levels, productivity, and compliance to improve scheduling, maximizing grant funds and meeting budget requirements.
- Automated data storing of the employees on the basis of working hours, absence helps in calculations of compensation.
- Production functionality increases on the basis of employee's motivation due to compensation provided.