Muna Workforce Management Software provides modern HR tools and employment management solutions to aid small to midsize startups as well as large companies and enterprises by streamlining their HR processes and automating tedious and time-consuming tasks. This software helps companies in managing records, employee details, and team pages in an efficient and time-saving manner.
Muna Pricing details are given on their official website that states it is free up to a total of five employees. After the fifth employee, users have to pay $4.33 per employee, per month. The Muna Pricing is fair for all its customers.
Muna Workforce Management Software provides a free demo on its official website in the form of tutorials and step by step illustrations to help the users get familiarized with all its functionalities.
Self Service Employee Directory
- Enables employees to update personal details on their own to ensure their accuracy
- Provides a single centralized repository for the details of employees and sends notifications regularly to check the correctness of the details
New Employee Onboarding
- Enables users to set up separate and reusable checklists tailored to every team and thus helps in easy and quick onboarding of workers
- Provides customizable and personalized stepwise guides for new hires
Automatic Third-Party Integration
- Grants new employees’ access to third-party tools such as Github, Stripe and Slack automatically, thereby reducing manual work
- Automatically revokes access from all the services when employees leave the company
Automated Company Team Page
- The software syncs any changes made in the Muna dashboard directly to the company team page
- Eliminates the need for developer time and effort to update the team page
- Allows integration of specific tools and features that suits the requirements of the users