Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited is a company that creates and sells nanopore sequencing technologies (such as the MinION portable DNA sequencer) for the direct, electrical study of single molecules. Nanopore sequencing products are designed to analyze DNA, RNA, proteins, and tiny molecules for a variety of applications including customized medicine, agricultural science, and scientific research. Nanopore science, molecular biology and applications, informatics, engineering, electronics, manufacturing, and commercialization are some of the areas where the organization concentrates.
To know the Oxford Nanopore Technologies better, the users can have a look at the website. For more information and a demo, the users can drop a request at the site and get across the demo soon.
Nanopore MinION RNA and DNA low-cost sequencing devices for every lab are available from $1,000.
- Complex structural variations and repetitive areas can be resolved using Oxford Nanopore DNA sequencing.
- It has the potential to make de novo genome assembly easier while also improving existing reference genomes.
- Linkage and phasing should be investigated.
- Improve the metagenomic identification of closely related species and tell the difference between plasmids and genomes.
- In real-time, sequence whole bacteria in single reads.
- Using direct, long-read DNA sequencing, investigate epigenetic changes.