Foyer is a totally free and open-source digital signage for WordPress websites and does not require any other system as it can be conveniently managed from Wordpress CMS just like websites. It enables users to create slideshows with great ease in a short time by choosing from various slide formats and transitions to display posts and publish upcoming events. The platform is user-friendly and equipped with all essential features of creating digital signage that produces results.
- Choose from various slide formats, backgrounds, and transition effects to meet specific project needs
- Customize styles, fonts, images for a personalised effect
Manage from WordPress
- Organize digital signage from WordPress admin without introducing another system for easy management
- Combine digital signage with Wordpress CMS to publish content instantly
- Deliver content with multi-screen display to have a powerful impact on potential customers
- Stream with multi-screen support to captivate and influence the audience
- Create an optimal schedule to publish content
- Provide pre-determined content on time to engage viewers
Remote Display Management
- Control display devices installed at geographically distributed locations from one web portal
- Remotely manage multiple screens
Users need not worry about Foyer pricing as it is completely free. Currently, there are no Foyer Pricing plans but users can voluntarily pay donations to its developers for facilitating its advancement. Interested users can check the Foyer pricing website to make donations.
As foyer is free, there are no demo videos or tutorials available. People who are interested in using it, can download it for free and give it a try. Also within the product is a help tab from where users can email their enquiries.