Qualcomm embedded systems launched its latest snapdragon 855 plus processor-based platform. The launch extends the snapdragon 855 platform and offers an enhanced clock speed up to 2.96 GHz on Kyro 485 CPU Prime core. Some of the application areas where the company invests include radio, cameras, automotive, networking. Mobile PCs, smart devices, smart cities, and smart homes.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Pricing
Qualcomm Snapdragon Pricing is in line with leading competitors in the embedded systems software market. Multiple products are available on the vendor website with varied prices. Qualcomm Snapdragon pricing is as below for few products:
APQ8009 - $ 1002.3/unit
QCC3005 - $ 801.84/unit
QCC3004 - $ 800/unit
QCC3005 - $ 200/unit
Most software companies and vendors require users to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on exact business needs. For more details on pricing options for other products and for getting customizable quotes, users can contact Qualcomm embedded systems directly.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Demo
Qualcomm embedded systems provide various demo videos on its website. Users can use them to understand the product in detail. The vendor can be contacted directly for getting the demo and to check the configurability of the product.
- The processors ensure better performance, low power use and integrated connectivity to make devices more aware, connected, intelligent and interactive.
- The microprocessor application supports a clear operation path starting with development kits and single board computers.
- It is scalable device and offers customizable customer solutions. It also helps customers with technical assistance in choosing the best needed application.
- The company provides high performing, energy efficient device with integrated connectivity.
- The device supports top tier, advanced application for the IoT. It is designed to support connected computing and powerful and power efficient, multicore processing.