Adobe Dimension is a 3D rendering platform for comprehensive graphic design. The application was made available for both on-site and as an application in the latest version. Formerly known as Project Felix, it consists of optimized 3D assets for dimensions, XD, InDesign, with an absolute 360 degrees of view and in-depth textures are the features that are uniquely combined in one stop.
Adobe Dimension Pricing
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Adobe Dimension pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Adobe Dimension pricing Monthly basis- It costs only $26.25/ month.
Adobe Dimension Demo
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
3D Shape Vectors
- Integrated extrusion techniques in vectors allow users and designers to import 3D paths.
- Added parameters including rounded corners or harder edges to the dimension are also included.
- Enabling users to develop a package of products including Dyelines initiated in the illustrators.
- It provides users with UV gloss on the required parts and also foiling can be done.
- Rendering speed comes off a little slow, but it works well for 3D app designers.
- GOU rendering the first generation will only be supported by Windows and Nvidia.
Customizable Light Objects
- Lighting the objects in the project Felix has been adapted by the original environment light.
- Personalized light objects will be conceding the designers for studio setups, lights can be sized, positioned, colored, rotated, and also variably intensified.
Substracting and Combining 3D Models
- Having a feature like Boolean which is equivalent to 3D pathfinders allows users to take dual shapes for both combining and subtracting.
- The layering of photoshop files is also being introduced along with the pathfinders.