Experience a wide range of online account management and business finances option with AlignBooks Accounting Software. Specially designed to assist chartered accountants, tax experts, accounting authorities, and business entrepreneurs, AlignBooks Accounting Software helps in managing incentives as well as tracking sales of each salesman in order to provide complete sales management. Seamlessly integrate payroll and deduct the TDS.
The AlignBooks Pricing plans depends on the number of users as well as the type of domain the businesses are using. The plans are,
- Offline Single User: ₹10,000/Annually
- Offline Multi-user: ₹25,000/Annually
- Offline Multi-user for Multi-location: ₹50,000/Annually
- Enterprise Subscription on Cloud: ₹1,00,000/Annually
During the renewal of older packages, the AlignBooks Pricing further adds up to,
- Basic Renewal: ₹2,000/Annually
- Premium Renewal: ₹4,000/Annually
- Ultima Renewal: ₹6,000/Annually
- Small and Micro Enterprise Renewal: ₹10,000/Annually
Users can ask for a complete demo of AlignBooks accounting software from the official website. A demo application form needs to be filled to schedule a demo with the software experts.
- Purchase assets via the purchase module. With the individual serial number, covert inventory to the asset section.
- Updating the asset register after the hands-on position is assigned and keeps a complete record of the entire hand's movement.
Advanced HR and Payroll
- Define BOM for every finished product with the help of any by-product details.
- Generate issue requests and issue RM to the production floor depending on the actual requirements of the production.
Intelligent Billing and Sales
- Define salary component, leave dependency, tax impact, and calculations of the dependent components in a hassle-free and flexible manner.
- Configure applicability on every employee level and manage different kinds of leaves while the system tracks available leave balances.
- Generate invoices as well as manage work-flow easily starting from cost estimate to final payment.
- Receive automatic reminders of outstanding bills and conduct bill-based ageing analysis to manage outstanding lump-sum and bill-to-bill payments.