The award-winning software Crunch Accounting Software deals with accounting activities so that the user can focus on other important things going on in the business. The developers of the software boast that the accounting solutions are taken care of by real people in place of automatic-generated results. It is known to be helpful in several areas such as mortgages, small business insurance, investments, pensions, and many others apart from accounting. Crunch accounting software is well-known to offer a list of services such as tracking unpaid invoices, making CIS simple, accessing tax, and many others.
Crunch Pricing is available with fair pricing and a great service for different business houses. Depending upon the requirements, the companies can avail different Crunch pricing options:
- Sole Trader - £29.50 +VAT per month
- Crunch Two/ Limited Company - £71.50 +VAT per month
- Crunch Three/ Small Business - £196 +VAT per month
The software efficiently offers a demo of its features on its website through different pictorial illustrations and elaborate descriptions. Also, it explains the working of the software through different examples.
- Real-time dashboards- Get real-time insights into the finances of your business to understand your financial position. Enables to check important details such as performance and other details at your convenience.
- Record expenses- Manage the record of expenses by simply uploading the photos of the receipts. It helps to track the mileage of your expenses and balance simply with the help of its mobile application.
- Online invoicing- Send out invoices easily through the software and also keep a track of them in a comfortable way. Get paid against the invoices in an easy way by offering different payment options to the customers.
- Simple Payroll- Make payments easily with the help of automated RTI payslips and payroll. Getting reports from HMRC have taken care without any hassles while making payments to yourself