FreshBooks Accounting Software is a cloud-based accounting solution that has been designed exclusively for owners of small businesses who want to streamline the time tracking and client invoicing processes. FreshBooks accounting software optimizes the collection and sales cycle that can be easily deployed by the software by automating tasks such as expense organization, time tracking, and client follow-up. Hence, businesses can get more professional by customizing the branding of the financial documents by adjusting its logo, colors, and design.
The FreshBooks Pricing subscription plans are available in two segments, monthly subscription, and yearly subscription. Here are the FreshBooks Pricing segments:
- Lite: $6/month or $4.50/month(yearly subscription)
- Plus: $10/month or 7.50/month(YS)
- Premium: $20/month or $15/month(YS)
- Custom Pricing Plan depending on the requirements of the client.
Businesses can use FreshBooks accounting software demo for a trial period of thirty days without any requirement of credit cards and contracts. The demo can be acquired from the official website. Businesses even get free email and phone support to clear any queries during the setting up of an accountant.
Top FreshBooks Features-
- Invoice-to-payment functionality- A customizable template for invoices along with payment reminders prevents clients from missing the due date. Multi-language invoice features and automatic tax calculations take care of the billing history.
- Accurate time tracking- Businesses can track the time spent against specific projects and clients via a chrome extension in popular apps like Trello, Basecamp, and Asana. Flexible billing features allow businesses to charge a flat rate or on an hourly basis.
- Brilliant reporting- The general ledger keeps invoice details to monitor balance sheets and track monthly costs in real-time. Tax summer and reports are generated automatically that can be exported to popular formats like a CSV file.
- Client Contact- Contact information of clients is available 24/7 from both desktop and phone. Internal Notes incorporate every client detail and updated logs of every log under a single header for flexible accounting.
Top FreshBooks Alternatives
FreshBooks is an accounting software mostly used by SMEs and has a clean user interface. The software integrates with often used payroll and CRM software. Different businesses have varied requirements so FreshBooks often get compared with several other software available in the market. These accounting software are reliable too and have some unique features, which a business might need. Top FreshBooks alternatives include:
- Quickbooks Online
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Sage Intacct
- SAP Business One Accounting Software
- SAP ERP Accounting Software
- Zoho Books