HostBooks Accounting Software is a cloud-based and automated accounting software that helps business owners and professionals overcome a variety of accounting challenges. Hostbooks accounting software aims to enrich as well as transform the accounting experience by effectively reducing the time used behind compliance and accounting. It deploys cutting-edge technology along with accounting expertise that enables businesses to run seamlessly. From bank reconciliations to inventories, and payouts to receivables, this app reduces operation costs and boosts productivity.
The HostBooks Pricing plans for a group of 10 users are:
- HB Accounts: ₹19,999/Yearly
- HB GST: ₹11,999/Yearly
- HB All-in-one: ₹31,999/Yearly
- HB TDS: ₹7,999/Yearly
- HB E-way: ₹6,999/Yearly
The HostBooks Pricing plans for a group of 5 users is:
- HB Accounts: ₹12,499/Yearly
- HB GST: ₹7,499/Yearly
- HB All-in-one: ₹19,999/Yearly
- HB TDS: ₹4,999/Yearly
- HB E-way: ₹3,999/Yearly
Users can schedule a demo of the software from the experts any day, anytime. The demo is available on the official website. All its products can be reviewed at once, grouped, or separately depending on the requirements. Demo time slots are available from 10:00 AM to 7 PM IST.
Work Faster and Smarter
- Automate financial and accounting processes by reducing some repetitive tasks of transaction reconciliation, invoicing, and billing.
- Analyze, manage, and present financial information and get real-time, in-depth insight using external or standard reporting tools.
- Ascertain the goods' value in various ways through valuation methods like Average Cost, FIFO, and LIFO.
- Enhanced efficiency and improved decisions are achieved in real-time by synchronizing inventory data.
- HostBooks Intelligent Dashboard powered by Artificial Intelligence keeps a track of business data by following up bank balances, bills, invoices, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with credit card and bank account information through specially tailored dashboards.
- Connect multiple bank accounts from various banks, and the transactions will be automatically and securely imported to enable tracking of business finances.
- Categorize transactions into expenses and income to take control of overall business finances.