IDOS is a cloud-based accounting, financial management, and reporting software. This financial platform is designed for small and medium-sized businesses, NGOs, and companies based on a franchise model. This package helps businesses prepare accurate financial statements and file taxes in a timely and accurate manner. It is built on a platform of disruptive financial architecture that empowers businesses to manage activities seamlessly on a day to day basis.
IDOS Pricing is based on your business requirements, subscription to IDOS Pricing starts at $25 per month.
IDOS Pricing Plans
- Standard: $25 per month for 10 users
- Cloud Deployment, online training, 24/7 support
The Software provides a free demo to potential customers. Customers can take advantage of a free trial version before subscribing. It also provides email support to its users who require the same.
- Automatic Accounting- Enables automated journal entry process. It Computes tax and creates invoices and receipts with the click of a button
- Internal Control Compliance- Functions such as expense approvals, supporting documents, etc. are automated and integrated into the accounting process.
- Regulatory Compliance- Automatically applies TDS and deducts VAT/GST, etc. Generates GST compliant invoices automatically
- Business Reports- Built-in dashboards display reports to aid in the decision-making process. Data is retrieved from sources to populate Excel sheets for generating reports automatically to save time and costs.
- Remote Supervision & Control- Helps traveling managers to supervise their branch/team remotely.
- Multi-Branch/Project- Easy to manage individual accounts and projects in different locations. Reports are generated automatically – individual and consolidated, for easy decision making.
- Artificial Intelligence- AI and machine learning technologies deliver high-performance for all business problems
- Role-Based Access- Easy to maintain the confidentiality of the information and restrict access
- Travel & Expense Claims- Reminders to staff to file their travel claims and required supporting documents