Nominal Accounting Software is one of the very first micro-business accounting systems that go the extra mile to offer the users a worthwhile experience. Nominal accounting software is a perfect one for the small business houses assisting them in accounting systems. It offers you a simplified version of accounting along with a wide number of features to make your business finances a convenient one.
The cost of this software range from $99 to $339. The Nominal pricing is based on the license cost that is $99 and on other services that you wish to take in addition to this such as:
- Nominal pricing for Web sources, payroll, and other services - $70
- Nominal pricing for Online support - $99 per year
Users looking forward to getting a demo of the software can visit the site to get a free trial of it for some days. On getting satisfied with the services gained, the user can buy the package that can help in providing the needed software services.
- Time Billing and Invoice- Record the time spent by the customers and bill them according to that and create invoices at different rates. It allows to choose or customize invoice template for billing invoice and record credit notes from the invoices
- Integration- It enables to integrate PayPal account for transfers and fees and create payments, invoices, and purchases automatically. Record receipts of tracked items, manage inventory, adjust pricing, enter, and pay the bill.
- Managing accounts and financial reports- Spend money, make deposits, transfer money, work with register and reconcile accounts. It helps to produce, customize, modify, and schedule reports for emailing to different people for different purposes.
- Payroll- The software allows to set up payroll to make payments to the employees of the company Edit, print, and email payslips and also record payroll liabilities for future purpose