ZipBooks is a web-based inventory tracking platform developed especially for small companies, which is very simple and convenient to use. It helps users to simplify and streamline the efficiency of the financial activities. All critical accounting, inventory, distribution and purchase functionality can be viewed.
ZipBooks pricing is offered in four separate sets. A fully free plan without time limitations is one of the offerings, while the others are premium plans with more sophisticated features. There is a personalised plan for accounting professionals. To try out its full capabilities, users can also start with its 30-day free trial. Here are the choices to choose from:
Free – $0
- Unlimited invoicing
- Unlimited vendors & customers
- Unlimited bookkeeping
- Accept credit cards and PayPal
- Connect & manage 1 bank account
- Business Health & Invoice Quality Score
Smarter – $15/month
- Unlimited recurring invoices with auto-bill
- Unlimited bank connections
- Auto-import time & expenses into invoices
- Advanced bookkeeping & accounting
- Add and collaborate with team members
- Basic intelligence
- Invoicing saved items & inventory
- Time tracking
Sophisticated – $35/month
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced intelligence
- Easy bank reconciliation
- Smart tagging to track by location, project, and custom labels
- Secure document sharing
Accountant – By quote
- Text clients directly from ZipBooks
- Time tracking across client accounts
- Financial packages export
- Firm cobrand on client accounts
- Bulk transactions editing
- Single dashboard for client management
- Existing accounting data migration
ZipBooks provides a free trial of its software which users can get hands-on experience and then go with the advanced pricing plans. All the features are not available in the free demo but basic features can be understood from a website and other online videos.
Accessing Accountants - ZipBooks makes it easier to share details for the people who support people to keep the organisation in peak condition. Easily and effectively track the day-to-day activities, so that companies can supply the accountant with the most reliable records available for paying returns, compiling financial statements, and providing the suggestions.
Accounts Receivable - ZipBooks monitors receivable accounts so that you can remain on top of client accounts and see where payments start to take longer.
Reconciliation with banks - ZipBooks presents a simple way to reconcile all of your bank statements without having to hold a ledger of paper checks on hand.
Auto-Categorizing - Machine learning from ZipBooks makes accounting easier. And the more users work on the database, the more ZipBooks understand about the behaviours, the way purchases are registered, and how each entry is classified. Simply make an adjustment if you realise that something is classified incorrectly, and ZipBooks will improve from its errors.
Project Accounting - The features people will need to keep a record of all the tasks are supported by ZipBooks. Build a new project and incorporate things such as the budget they deal on and any members of the team that are allocated to the project. Generate assignments and delegate them to current projects in order to record and detail everything you do.