Salesforce’s Einstein platform acts as a basis for financial industry applications. Moreover, the company launched the Financial Services Cloud Einstein, a CRM platform for financial advisors. The offering helps in getting information about the client, such as the client’s family wealth ecosystem, financial account information, information about the client, and his/her household.
USP : The company offers its Einstein platform for financial industry applications. It also offers a CRM platform for financial advisors that helps them get a client's financial account information as well as family wealth ecosystem.
Use Case Maturity
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Product Quality and Reliability|
North America , Latin America , Middle East and Africa , Asia-Pacific , Europe
- Product Maturity / Customer Behavioral Analytics / Automated...Customized SolutionPowered by advanced machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics, natural language processing and smart data discovery, Einstein delivers intelligence directly within the context of business. And, because Einstein is built into the Salesforce platform, customers can customize their AI models for their specific needs. Show More
- Product Maturity / Business Analytics and Reporting / Busine...Real-time Reporting CapabilityOffers real-time insight which helps to explore all data quickly using AI-powered advanced analytics, right in Salesforce. User can also programmatically manage datasets, query data with Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL), and customize dashboards. Show More
- Product Maturity / Core Features / Cross-platform functional...Advanced AI PlatfromIt infuses advanced AI capabilities into apps so everyone can deliver more personalized and predictive customer experiences. Salesforce Einstein automatically discovers relevant insights, predicts future outcomes, proactively recommends best next steps, and even automates tasks. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Enhancement Development / New Pro...Innovative Fintech SolutionSalesforce''s commercial banking app provides relationship managers with a complete view of every customer''s business and commercial accounts, and empowers them to identify and grow the most profitable relationships and streamline the onboarding of new clients. It also lets the commercial bankers make referrals to other parts of the bank, including wealth management and retail banking. Show More
- Product Maturity / Customer Behavioral Analytics / BillingLimited Product VariantsLimits what data you can use. Requires additional platform to connect.
- Product MaturityExpensiveThe biggest con is that it is expensive. Thus with higher costs it is not recommend for a smaller business unless one has large revenue/profit margins. Show More
SALESFORCE Einstein Presence in AI in Fintech Solutions
The company, to sustain in the market, is applying various strategies, such as product developments, investment in AI technology, and partnership with key industry players. For instance, the company joined partnership on AI. The Partnership on AI Association aims at leveraging the benefits of AI as well as educates the society about the AI technology. It is a non-profit partnership, created to harness the power of AI in fielding, development, and testing of AI. In order to better leverage the technology and offer better services to customers, the company joined Partnership on AI Association. Additionally, the company is also focusing on partnerships with key industry players, founding members, and non-profit organizations. The partners of the company include Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and IBM; the existing partners, such as Open AI, ALCU, and AAAI; and the new partners, such as Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2), Digital Asia Hub, and eBay.
Buyer, Media & Entertainment, SME
Business Analyst, Company Name Classified
“Efficient in organizing"
Feb 27, 2019
For someone like me, constantly looking to sort, categorize, and arrange items, Saleforce Einstein was a godsend. It is perfect for organizing tasks, teams, recipient lists, contact details, and so on. It makes life much easier. You can do all this and also communicate effectively with your team members. The only slight problem is that it can be a little confusing. And you may get messages stating errors and asking you for administrator access at times.
Buyer, Education, SME
Vice President, Company Name Classified
“Perfect partner for business development"
Feb 27, 2019
I was looking for a product that would help process large amounts of data and is easy to use. This is exactly what I got with Einstein Analytics. It is exceptionally easy to use and is pleasant to look at as well. It is accessible from anywhere at any time, which is not something that can be said for a lot of other products. One major drawback, though is that it is steeply priced, especially for small businesses. Also, sometimes updates and the terminology can be challenging to understand. Apart from that, it is a great product for everyone.