AWS IoT is a set of fully managed services that make it easy to deploy and manage a complete industrial IoT solution. AWS IoT helps customers scale their industrial IoT applications up to millions of devices.
- Predictive quality analytics extracts actionable insights from industrial data sources such as manufacturing equipment, environmental conditions, and human observations to optimize the quality of factory output.
- Using AWS IoT, industrial manufacturers can build predictive quality models which help them build better products.
- Higher quality products increase customer satisfaction and reduce product recalls.
Asset Condition Monitoring
- Asset condition monitoring captures the state of machines and equipment to determine asset performance.
- With AWS IoT, one can capture all IoT data, such as temperature, vibration, and error codes indicate if equipment is performing optimally.
- With increased visibility, user can maximize asset utilization and fully exploit investment.
- Predictive maintenance analytics captures the state of industrial equipment to identify potential breakdowns before they impact production resulting in an increase in equipment lifespan, worker safety, and the supply chain optimization.
- With AWS IoT, user can continuously monitor and infer equipment status, health, and performance to detect issues in real-time.