SAS ANALYTICS FOR IOT is a powerful IoT analytics solution with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities to get fast, scalable outcomes from IoT data.
- Sensor-based data model: Arranges and stores huge volumes of complicated IoT data, hierarchies and other relationships for efficient analysis.
- Unified, business-focused data selection & launchers: Provides an intuitive interface that lets nontechnical users quickly prepare, organize, select and launch data without having to know the underlying technology and data structure.
- Extensible ETL: Automatically transforms and loads key data fields into the data model. Integrate additional field and production quality data with your sensor data.
- Open APIs: Surfaces data selections and launchers in SAS or third-party applications and lets user access SAS capabilities from preferred coding environment – SAS, Python, R, Java, Lua or Scala.
- Advanced analytics & embedded AI: Combines data exploration, feature engineering and modern statistical, data mining, machine learning and AI techniques in a single, scalable in-memory distributed processing environment.
- Event stream processing: Analyzes and filters streaming data by processing huge volumes at very high rates with extremely low latency.
- Support for the IoT analytics life cycle: Simplifies data complexity across the analytics life cycle, from data, to discovery, to deployment.