Blender Animation Software is an open-source 3D animation, modeling, rigging, and Simulation Software created for visual artists and storytellers. It's an industry-standard suite that offers cutting-edge compositing and motion-tracking tools. It's free and many artists use if for various 3D animation, motion graphics, and VFX projects. The software also bundles with it a video editor and an ultra-realistic rendering engine.
There are no Blender Pricing plans since blender is a free and open-source platform. We will not be coming across any Blender Pricing plans since the creators of this software have always intended it to be free for use by everyone.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Blender Pricing plans, contact the vendor.
There's no trailer available on the website to preview this software. However, the Blender community has released demo files and high-quality training materials which users can view to see how the software works.
- Enjoy sculpting, 3D modeling, retopology, and more using Blender's modern toolset
- Create eye-catching visuals, storyboards, and illustrations using the latest Viewport
- Customizable UI and Layouts-
- Write python scripts and never worry about distracting pop-ups
- Simple and convenient user interface with customizable keyboard shortcuts, window layouts, and UI
- Video Editing and Motion Graphics-
- Edit, slice, cut and render videos along with color grading and masking while also adding transitions, filters, video effects, audio clips, and more
- Integrated with features to adjust speed controls and use Live Preview before finalizing your renders
- Rendering, Animation, Rigging, and More-
- Cycles provide multi-GPU support and multi-core CPU rendering
- Set up lights, camera angles, motion blurs and volumes on the drawn shapes and create photorealistic simulations
- Create custom rigs and apply realistic movements to 3D models while also importing your projects to After Effects, Unreal Gaming Engine and more