Cheetah 3D is a modeling, rendering, and animation software tool created for the MacOS line of products. It was developed from scratch to help MacOS users create beautiful and crisp computer-generated imaging for iPhone games. It also helps in creating life-like animated characters and has a very streamlined user interface.
Cheetah 3D Pricing
Cheetah 3D Animation Pricing is based on your business requirements, note that Cheetah 3D Animation Pricing is as follows:
- Single user license - ₹7000+/user
- Cheetah 3D 7.x upgrade - ₹3500/user
Cheetah 3D Demo
It lets potential users download and use the product for free from their website. Any documents created during the demo can be saved only upon purchase of the full-fledged version with a serial number.
- Written in Cocoa for universal binary application
- Supports Retina display completely
- Intuitive and has a customizable UI interface
- Possible to animate all parameters
- Offers a complete set of polygon, object and point selection tools
- Using polygon, subdivision surface and other modeling tools, creating models is a breeze
- Easily used by new and experienced users alike
- Character rigging is possible to do seamlessly, and every object property can be animated
- Creation of life-like characters for new iPhone games
- The software uses a top-end Bullet physics engine to simulate rigid and soft body dynamics with a few clicks of the mouse
- UV editing and node-based material can be used to paint and add texture to any model created
- Use HDRI and other tools to produce amazing images with advanced techniques
- Import and export 3D models using multiple file-formats to share content created and produced using this software.