Pencil2D animation software is an open-source as well as a cross-platform application which enables to create 2D hand-drawn animations. Pencil2D animation software uses both Bitmap and Vector graphics for animation. It can be installed on Windows as well as Linux operating systems. The software is made with an artistic mindset with a customizable toolset and a very functional color palette.
Pencil2d Pricing is an open-source animation software that can be used by everyone without paying any charges. Pencil2d Pricing and all its features are free of cost and the users don’t need to pay in order to use this software.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Pencil2d pricing plans, contact the vendor.
It is open-source software, everybody can use all its features without paying any price. With discussion forum and source material also available on the website, it comes handy to be designers.
- Interactive UI-
- The software comes with a very interactive and user-friendly UI
- Integrated features allow the user to draw and interact with the graphics they are working on
- Customizable Toolbars-
- Customizable toolbars help in working with this software as per one’s preferences
- The tools can be rearranged and can be placed anywhere as per the animator’s comfort
- Layers Panel-
- Support to four layers which include vector, Bitmap, Sound and the Camera layer
- Multiple numbers of layers allowed as per the user’s requirement
- Timeline Panels and Keyframes-
- Add, subtract, or duplicate a frame with the help of timeline panels and keyframes
- Monitor the transition with the help of start, pause, and play button
- 24*7 Priority Support-
- Detailed support is provided for troubleshooting user problems
- Availability of community forum where product problems can be discussed and resolved