ROMA applicant tracking system solution that is designed for job boards and social networking sites and can provide users with mobile access points and multilingual options. It helps simplify the whole process of recruitment, from job searches to assessments, interviews, and organizing applicant details. ROMA applicant tracking system is also very efficient at handling the workflow management of recruitment firms and job boards alike.
ROMA pricing plans start at approximately $1200 per year, which makes it very affordable for most recruitment firms and job boards. ROMA applicant tracking system is designed for firms of all sizes, and packages are easily customizable. User needs to get in touch with the support team for getting an economical price.
ROMA Applicant Tracking Systems Demo:
This software provides a 2-month free trial for new users, after which the ROMA pricing plans come into play. There is also 24/7 live technical support, and it can be integrated with a number of systems and platforms. A number of add-on features are available for better user experience.
ROMA Applicant Tracking Systems Features:
Some of ROMA’s most useful features are as follows:
- ROMA helps recruitment firms to sort through thousands of applicant resumes quickly and thoroughly
- Its unique algorithm helps effectively match applicant skills and job profile requirements, with a high success ratio
- ROMA helps job boards and recruitment firms to categorize and streamline their operations, through enhanced team collaboration features
- By digitizing processes such as onboarding, ROMA helps speed up the whole process
- Available in a number of versions with full support
- ROMA is available for Cloud, Android, iPhone, and iPad
- It also provides 24/7 live support
- ROMA provides live training sessions online, as well as through webinars and in-person sessions.
- It also provides interview skills, and assessment features to better train and prepares potential candidates