Greenhouse applicant tracking systems or recruitment software. Unlike other recruitment softwares, Greenhouse provides separate recruiting and onboarding software. This makes it much easier to find and keep track of potential candidates, and better streamlines the process. Greenhouse also aims to promote a fair and equitable hiring process and has designed specific tools and features for the same.
Greenhouse pricing plans start from approximately $6600 per year onwards, for companies with two dozen employees or less. They have three packages, Essential, Advanced and Expert, depending on business needs and the sophistication of solutions needed. User can contact support team for getting the right features in the plan.
Greenhouse Applicant Tracking Systems Demo:
This software, unfortunately, does not provide a free trial, however, a demo can be used to get a better understanding of the platform and of the Greenhouse pricing plans. It can also be used to discuss your specific business needs and requirements with an expert.
Greenhouse Applicant Tracking Systems Features:
Below are Greenhouse’s most unique features:
- Greenhouse provides excellent scalability to make sure that your business requirements are met, no matter what solutions you choose
- It caters to a range of business sizes, from rapidly expanding start-ups as well as multinational corporations
- Greenhouse’s mobile app gives access to important preparation tools such as interview prep kits, candidate profiles, summaries of open roles, etc
- The Greenhouse mobile app also helps in job fair and recruitment events to better manage candidate information
- Systematic and regular reports
- Greenhouse uses extensive candidate and market data to generate periodic reports that recruitment firms can use to improve their processes
- Greenhouse can also help recruitment firms map out their own trends and practices, in order to plot out new strategies
- Machine learning and predictive analytics
- Greenhouse provides Greenhouse Predicts, which leverages machine learning and predictive analytics to discover the chances of hiring the right candidate on time
- Through separate recruiting and onboarding software, Greenhouse is also able to better streamline their resources and find the best talent