Launched in 1998, Paycom is dedicated to providing a single application that reduces labour cost and exposure and drives employee engagement. Paycom is committed to providing easy access to payroll data. Since 1998, Paycom has developed to become the premier human capital technology and is a single-database application with complete service functionality that needs no integration.
Paycom has some of the best all-round features that make their product unique. Some of the salient features are-
- Provides every edge that an employer needs to identify the talents that can execute the employer’s vision about the business.
- With low Paycom pricing, employers are provided with talent acquisition tools.
- The all-in-one software provided at low Paycom pricing helps the employer boost employee satisfaction and control salary budgets.
- The employer can also view analytics on turnover, headcount, overtime and much more.
- With Paycom’s single software, it’s possible to rule out manual entering of data by automating processes.
- Integration of multiple systems is possible.
- Time and Labour Management Tools
- Leverage time-tracking tools to manage the costs of labor and engage employees.
- A single system takes care of time and attendance processes increasing workforce effectiveness.
Though Paycom pricing is within the affordable range, the exact prices are not available on their website but the prices are customizable after registration of the business and sending the quotes.
The website provides the employer with a demo of each of the functions of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). The customer just has to request for it and a detailed demo explaining all the features in detail is presented and registration of the business can be done after the organization is satisfied with the features.