Yello is an applicant tracking system that aims to simplify the process of recruitment for all kinds of start-ups, HR agencies, and small to big businesses. Various well-known and established brands have utilised the software. Yello helps recruiters organise all kinds of recruitments, from campus recruitments to Government recruitments. The software aids in accelerating the hiring process, from start to finish.
The exact Yello Pricing is not available on the website. Although, its pricing is dependent majorly on the plans that the users opt for and the size of the start-up or agency or business. To get an idea of the Yello Pricing, users need to personalize it first via the website, after providing basic information about their company. The payment takes place on both, monthly and yearly basis.
Yello does have a demo version, which is free for all users. Users can request a demo version via the Yello website, on the condition of providing the necessary information.
Yello contains various profitable features that recruiters can make use of to enhance the efficiency levels of their tasks.
- Provides effective and simple tools for searching for potential candidates
- Reduces the time spent in analysing through the applications
- Allows easy, immediate and automated scheduling of interviews
- Provides the facility of live and pre-recorded video interviews
- Allows for conducting panel interviews and recording them
- Management and Recruitment Events
- Manages efficiently all steps required in the hiring process
- Aids in organising recruitment events to cultivate the brand
- Engages a bigger and more proficient audience for recruitments
- Provides recruiters with the evaluation of candidates and their applications
- Shares analytics and reports to give an insight into the performance of the recruiting process