Fujitsu has developed its application modernization service through the use of top of the line tools and delivery methodologies. Fujitsu leverages experience, resources, and skills from around the world to aid clients in successfully implementing modernization projects. It offers application modernization, application modernization cloud, application modernization mainframe, application modernization open systems, application modernization database, and application modernization integration, among several other modernization capabilities.
USP : Fujitsu Global Application Modernization service enables clients to use older strategic applications to their full potential. By using Fujitsu’s application modernization service, clients can improve the usability, longevity, accessibility, and functionality of their apps. Fujitsu also has the capacity to address other issues such as high operating costs, vendor lock-in, skills rarity, technological redundancy, and high time-to-market.
Fujitsu Global Application Modernization service enables clients to use older strategic applications to their full potential. By using Fujitsu’s application modernization service, clients can improve the usability, longevity, accessibility, and functionality of their apps. Fujitsu also has the capacity to address other issues such as high operating costs, vendor lock-in, skills rarity, technological redundancy, and high time-to-market.
|Feature and Functionality|
|Focus on Product Innovation|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / Application Portfolio...Helping customers with Innovative SolutionsFujitso''s wide rage of portfolio empowers customers across globe with innovative solutions by helping them harness their business .The Fujitsu AMI (Application Modernization Mobile) service enables your older applications work on any modern digital environment. Show More
- Product Maturity / Service Offerings / Application Integrati...Application Modernization IntegrationApplication integration is a cost effective and quick way to provide new business processes across any applications. It also includes RPA (Robotic Process Automation) which is an as-a-service automation platform. It uses software to replicate the interactions of people and technology to automate a wide range of operational and support processes quickly, cost effectively and reliably. Show More
- Product Maturity / Functionalities / Application re-writeValue to the businessFujitsu’s Application Value Assessment (AVA) for Application Modernization is a flexible, cost-effective engagement which can identify the existing production applications that provide most intrinsic value to the business Show More
- Product Maturity / Functionalities / Application remediationApplication remediationFujitsu’s Application Modernization Services enable organizations to leverage the years of investment they have made in their application assets, deliver more from IT budgets and reduce the risk of implementing new technologies. Show More
- Product Maturity / Functionalities / Data ProtectionSecurity of legacy systemsThere may be issues about storing data off site or even in another country, making the total migration of an application difficult to attain. Show More
- Product Maturity / Product Differentiation and Impact on Cu...Maintaining the infrastructureMany applications which have functionality that is ideal for Cloud Service utilization and have underlying technology issues . The situation in turn leads to the further widening the gap as the organizations without Cloud Services are still required to spend much IT budget buying and maintaining their infrastructure fleet. Show More
- Product MaturityAMT COBOLAsysco is the only company with a solution that let''s its customers decide when to transition off of COBOL without the need for a second project. AMT COBOL already generates readable, maintainable .NET code that runs in production. At any point in time, customers can take away the COBOL development and continue programming in .NET Show More