New Relic Artificial Intelligence Software is a cloud-based observability platform that helps customers create software. Users can find, envisage, and understand everything that is happening across the software environment; dive through complexity, provide context, and see across unnatural organizational boundaries, identifying and solving problems. Solutions can be received in context without jumping from tool to tool or performing mental gymnastics. In this platform, users can follow a line of inquiry in a few clicks and know exactly how everything relates to each other.
New Relic Pricing
New Relic pricing isn’t available. Interested users can contact the team through their official website to get details about New Relic pricing quotes.
Detailed New Relic pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best New Relic pricing plans, contact the vendor.
New Relic Demo
Interested users can sign up for a personalized demo through the official website of New Relic. They can also subscribe to a free trial without any prerequisite of a credit card. Webinars are also conducted by the company explaining the features, details of which are available on the website.
- Accumulate data from any source and extend observability across the digital landscape
- Empower with APIs to work with data in unconventional ways
- Turn metrics and traces into easily envisaged entities with more personalized meaning
- Draw meaningful connections within the complex set of data
- Highlight relationships between all entities so that DevOps and SRE teams can respond quicker and smarter
- Create own apps, dashboards and custom user interfaces
- Unlock new upheavals for a unique software environment and business
- Rationalize tooling with 220+ integrations including Kubernetes, Docker serverless, and AWS services
- Search across entities like Apps, hosts, containers, Kubernetes clusters, cloud services, databases, VMs
- See all their relationships and dependencies, and understand the context of what matters to the business