This software is a feature-rich and comprehensive audio-editing toolset designed to accelerate the post-production of a video and streamline audio editing, mixing, recording, and restoration. The software comes with an extensive array of tools like customizable workspace layouts, spectral display, and waveform among many others that enable an intuitive workflow.
Resembling a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), the software can be used as a one-stop solution for purposes ranging from simple cuts to complex audio operations.
Adobe Audition Pricing:
Adobe Audition pricing starts at $20 per month or $230 per annum, for an annual plan. Adobe Audition pricing for various segments is listed as below:
- For Individuals- $20 per user per month
- For Business- $32 per license
- For Schools and Universities- $14 per month per user
Adobe Audition Demo:
This software is available on a free trial for a user to test-drive the toolset before making a purchase. The demo version is available on the Adobe website and works both on Mac and Windows.
Adobe Audition Features:
→ Multi-track User interface
- Manage large projects seamlessly as the track heights are maintained while zooming in or out.
- Apply edits and effects to multiple clips while crafting a pristine output with easy navigation.
→ Enhanced Spectral Display
- Edit audio precisely by adding, deleting and inverting spectral selections.
- Create complex regions with a spectral display editor and deliver a polished mix using advanced fixes.
→ Noise Removal
- Remove unwanted audio sources from a recording in minimal clicks.
- Restore and repair audio and dialogues in bad condition to deliver an uncompromised effort.
→ Waveform Scaling
- Avoid setting keyframes by accident with automatic on-clip gain (up or down) adjustments.
- Compare the waveform visually and scale in real-time for the entire audio clip.
→ Speech Leveller
- Control volume leveling for spoken media with a target dynamic range.
- Fix lip sync issues easily by replacing location audio with studio-produced ADR.