This tool remains standard software for many professional producers and engineers across the globe, an audio editing and creation workstation developed by Avid Technologies.
A titan of the industry for many years due to its precision and quality had many updates in the past several years. The recent updates by this software grabbed many user’s attention to its MIDI editing capabilities, which was a weakness in previous versions. The MIDI feature made the Pro Tools a favorite editing tool for many producers.
Pro Tool Pricing
Based on requirements, Pro Tool pricing varies from $0 per user to $79.99 per user per year. Here are the Pro Tools pricing segments:
- Pro Tools for Individuals - One-year subscription of $29.99 paid monthly
- Pro Tools for Students and teachers- One-year subscription of $9.99 paid monthly
- Pro Tools for Enterprise and Institutions- Custom Pricing
Pro Tools Demo
It has a free version to start with some basic tools to get habituated. Even for the other versions, a demo is available. There are no restrictions upon the usage of these versions during the demo period.
Pro Tool Features:
- Folder Tracks
- Organize the tracks into folders while working on long sessions, which enables the user to work with ease.
- Color coding the folders helps to distinguish the category of the files.
- Expand voice count
- Without using HDX hardware can create mixes up to 768 voices/audio tracks.
- Increase the voice packs by 128 extra voice packs per pack to the available voice-packs in the pro tool.
- Multiple platforms to connect and create opportunities.
- Can collaborate with external audio, music, Tv, and broadcast professionals.
- Multiple options
- There is no limitation on the purpose of using pro tool software.
- Everyone can make use of this tools for audio composing to editing.
- It have multiple plugins such as effects, filters, emulators, delay, reverb, and stompbox, along with virtual instruments.
- Usage of plugins will enhance the quality of the music.