Reaper is a comprehensive digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer application created by Cockos for computers running Windows, macOS, and Linux (beta version), which allows multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering.
Reaper audio editing software is widely used in commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and many more fields.
Reaper Pricing varies depending on the version the user chooses to use like the v6.08 is free to download for all users. Reaper Pricing for 2 licenses are given below:
- Discounted license - $60
- Commercial license - $225
Users may purchase and use the discounted license if:
- Reaper is going to be used for personal activities.
- Commercially use Reaper if the user’s annual gross revenue doesn’t exceed $20,000.
- If the users are a part of a non-profit organization.
- If the users are a part of an educational organization.
Download Reaper v6.08 and evaluate it free for a period of 60 days. This single version of Reaper audio editing software comes with all the features and no artificial limitations.
The website also has a repository of tutorial videos which would help any new user familiarize themselves with the user interface of Reaper v6.08.
Embedded FX plugins
- Embed small versions of certain plug-ins into your tracks control and mixer panels
- Including ReaEQ, ReaFIR, ReaXcomp, graphical JSFX plug-ins and most commonly used plug-ins
- Choose from a wide array of language options to run the software
- Deutsch, Polish, English, and Japanese comes integrated
Envelop Midi CC
- Process and control MIDI CC data as continuous data envelopes, rather than discrete events;
- Support for 64-bit internal audio processing allows the importing, recording, and rendering of projects to many media formats
- Automated stretching and re-confirming of audio around complex tempo changes
- Easily works with multiple tempo-mapped and live-played recordings simultaneously
Big Project Improvements
- Experience optimized behavior for projects with high (200+) track counts
- Metal display support for much faster screen drawing on newer macOS displays