FL Studio is a professional Digital Audio Workstation software for the music production environment. FL Studio is an integrated editing platform known as one package to arrange, compose, edit, record, and mix for obtaining professional quality music. It improves the quality of the music by manipulating the notes and effects and applying them to the recorded instruments and vocals.
FL Studio Pricing
Based on the requirement, FL Studio pricing varies from $99 to $299 per user per year. Here are the FL Studio pricing segments.
- Basic Melody and loops creation - $99/user/year
- Full song creation and mic recording - $100/user/year
- Full song creation and extra plugins - $299/user/year
- Complete access all unlocked - $737/user/year
FL Studio Demo
FL studio demo is completely free for the user. All the functionalities are available in every version, with only one limitation. The files can be saved, but the user cannot open the file again unless the purchased version is downloaded.
- 32 bit or 64-bit memory allows RAM to be allocated independently.
- Integrated memory meter that will be displaying the available and used memory.
- Initiate the automatic backup for a user to create short time intervals.
- Users can set the alarm for 10-15 min for reminding the manual setting.
- Keyboard Shortcuts-
- An array of shortcuts provided for easy operation, Ctrl+B for duplicating the multiple files or one selected file.
- Invokes a new quantize with shift+Q.
- Prints the PDF score file of the MIDI part as a music sheet.
- Offers integration using the sheets which can help collaborate with the trained instrumentalists seamlessly.
- Visual Effects-
- Youtube videos can be exported to edit the tracks according to the visuals with added 3D effects to do a complete makeover.
- Create videos from scratch based on the self-made script.