Reason audio editing software is a self-contained digital music software, which includes musical instruments like samplers, mixers, signal processors. Reason allows making large modules and processors similar to professional studios in a virtual environment.
According to the required applications, components can be arranged in different configurations. This software can be used alone or with other tools to make a virtual recording studio. Compatibility should be checked before using other tools with Reason.
Based on the requirements, Reason pricing varies from $99/year for 3 users to $599/year for 7 users. Here is a detailed Reason pricing segment:
- Reason Intro - $99/ 3 users/ year
- Reason Standard - $399/ 3 users/ year
- Reason Suite - $599/ 7 users/ year
Demo for Reason audio editing software is available for 30 days free trails period. There are no restrictions upon features of the respective versions. Get the demo and check out all the features and choose the one based on your requirements.
- Audio recording and time stretching
- This software has high-quality realtime stretch and audio transpose.
- Integrated with a high precision multitrack sequencer with blocks and comping tools that are beneficial for audio editing.
- Create a clear background without disturbances in vocal recordings with pitch edit mode.
- Edit the timing of the audio recordings with audio slicing and audio quantizing tools.
- MIDI instrument output controls the samplers, synths, and keyboards from Reason’s sequencer.
- MIDI clock output sync hardware to the Reason.
- Plugins and extensions
- Add any instrument to Reason audio editing software with the VST plugin.
- Expand the collection of instruments with Rack extensions.
- Practical Blocks
- Separate the sections of the track along with the chorus and verse, by giving them each a block.
- Clean up the sequencer by using blocks for the repeated elements of the track.