Soundtrap is a cloud-based collaborative music studio and works across different platforms. The software allows anyone to collaborate with artists from around the world and is also a powerful editor for podcasts. It has the ability to record and edit on multiple devices while the actual content is stored on a cloud-based system.
It has an integrated feature of chat and video calls for collaboration which makes it stand out from the crowd. A very handy workstation as it can be used on different platforms i.e Windows, macOS, and Android.
Soundtrap is available for creating and editing both music and podcasts.
There are five different Soundtrap pricing, based on the features. Here is a breakup of the Soundtrap pricing:
- Soundtrap Free: $0
- Soundtrap Music Makers Premium: $7.99/month
- Soundtrap Music Makers Supreme: $11.99/month
- Soundtrap for Storytellers: $11.99/month
- Soundtrap Complete: $13.99/month
Soundtrap is also available for education. The education software offers two plans based on the number of users:
- Soundtrack Starter Pack: $249/year
- Soundtrack Custom Pack: Custom pricing
Soundtrap has a free version where users get access to a limited number of features. Users cannot download any track created with this version. While an unlimited number of projects can be created, the user does not have access to the sounds from the Soundtrack library. However, each price plan also offers a one-month free trial which can be canceled at any time.
- Modify the pitch and voice with just the touch of a few buttons.
- Create new effects with modification and layering.
- Integrate loops and a multitude of presets from the Soundtrap library.
- Choose from over 4000 beats to get started.
- Use the intuitive beatmaker to create unique beats.
- Select from a wide range of instruments in different settings to create beats.
- Add real-time instruments to upload tracks.
- Collaborate with other band members with real instruments and vocals.