Cubase is an audio editing software regarded as one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. Cubase comes with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds allowing complete customization.
Cubase is a DAW software used by both musicians and producers during every step of the music creation process: from the first idea through the arrangement to the final mix. Cubase audio editing software offers multiple tools to meet a user’s individual needs.
Cubase pricing is very flexible and the user can opt for the package that suits them best. Cubase pricing is subdivided into the following segments:
- Cubase Pro 10.5 is available to users at a price of *₹48,481.40
- Cubase Artist 10.5 is available at *₹27,655.70
- Cubase Elements 10.5 is available at *₹8,329.45
- For existing users to upgrade to v10.5, the cost is *₹4,997.34
- For schools and other educational organizations, Cubase Pro 10.5 is available at *₹30,154.78
*All prices are inclusive of 15% VAT
Learn about the basics of Cubase audio editing software and what all it provides through the tutorial-like audio-visual videos on the Steinberg website.
Audio warp quantize
- Warp-quantize multiple tracks at once using the quantize panel available within the software
- Single audio loops as well as the entire arrangement can be non-destructively quantized just like MIDI parts
Advanced channel strip
- Experience channel strip modules that are integrated into every channel to deliver stunning quality
- Creates professional mixer quality essentials for you to turn your music into fantastic productions
- Play the chord pads via a MIDI controller
- Real-time parameters allow you to easily improvise chord performances by changing voicings, tensions and other specifications as per your requirement.
- Enjoy performance comparable to the likes of high-end analog mixing consoles
- All channel elements are optimized for mouse-free usage, and are accessible via the computer keyboard or the screen reader software, for the visually impaired
- Solve intonation and timing problems of your track with just a few clicks
- Fully integrated vocal editing and pitch change of notes in monophonic vocal tracks – VariAudio.