This is a cross-platform database program developed by MongoDB Inc. Built for the modern applications and the cloud era, MongoDB, is a general-purpose, document-based, allotted database which stores databases in JSON-like documents. It lets the user escape the traditional row-column model for processing data, making it more explicit and significant than the rest.
The MongoDB pricing is conditional on the snapshot frequency, usually ranging from $1.50 to $2.50 per GB/month. The client may refer to MongoDB Pricing to estimate the Pricing as per their specific requirements. There is a reduction of 14% in the MongoDB pricing clusters deployed at AWS Mumbai.
MongoDB Big Data Software Demo:
By signing up for a MongoDB account, a free 30-day trial can be availed. The MongoDB big data software demo of 30 days helps the customers to get the idea of the MongoDB pricing and its utility. You have to fill a form provided by the site and avail the demo henceforth. But a limited amount of features would be provided to you.
MongoDB Big Data Software Features:
Built to analyse and extract data from complex and huge databases, MongoDB has various features. The following accentuates the significance of the software:
- Rich JSON documents-
- It Favors arrays and nested articles as values
- Entitles for engaged and flexible schemas
- Powerful query language-
- It is completely independent of how nested it is; the query language allows filtering and sorting by any means
- No need for concatenation of strings to dynamically generate SQL queries.
- Back up and Monitoring-
- Customizable schedules and retention policy for restoring data
- 80+ metrics to monitor and track the cluster's health; third-party monitoring also compatible
- Additional peculiarities-
- A powerful relational database is provided to the users
- A full ACID transaction facility can be availed.