Wolfram Mathematica big data software is a technical computing software designed for carrying out mathematical simulations and modelling. It comes with a vast library of algorithms and a proprietary language that helps researchers build complex models. The software finds applications from Data Mining to Neural Networks, with the ability to run on the cloud, or as a desktop application.
Wolfram Mathematica Pricing
The Wolfram Mathematica pricing is split into four different plans that offer cloud, desktop, and hybrid solutions. For industries, it begins from $1,440/year and goes up to $8,020/year for the enterprise edition. Similarly, for colleges, it’s $642/year, for students $81/year and for hobbyists $172/year.
Wolfram Mathematica Demo
In order to understand the Software better, users can sign up for a 15-day trial demo, and try the same. This entitles the users to download the software and try all the features extensively. The demo can be obtained by creating a Wolfram ID.
Wolfram Mathematica Features
The following features make Wolfram Mathematica a great Big Data Software
Integrated Computational Environment
Supports Multifarious Use-cases
- The software features more than 5000 functions designed for mathematical processing.
- These functions can be readily employed by the users, making model design easier.
- It can be used for a wide range of use cases such as image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, etc.
- The newer version supports Machine Learning and Neural Networks as well.
Cloud Computing Capabilities
- Data analysts get to leverage appealing designs for their visualizations and reports.
- The built-in reporting library makes compilation and document creation convenient.
- The software is now cloud-ready and can integrate into a cloud computing environment.
- It also supports on-premise and hybrid cloud environments, included in the Software's models.